- Local Studies and Archive Centre
- Events programme : 2013
- Thursday 20 June - Swaislands - A History of Crayford's Famous Textile Printers
- Thursday 11 July - A Revolutionary & Reactionary Ramble around Crayford : Guided walk
- Saturday 14 September - Family History Drop-In Sessions
- Thursday 17 October - Bexley's Bestsellers - Literary links...
- Thursday 14 November - "And here is the news, from 1963..."
Thursday 14 November - "And here is the news, from 1963..."
What made the front page in 1963?...
Time: 2.30pm - 3.30pm
Location: Bexley Local Studies and Archive Centre
Description: Using the recently donated Kentish Times Photographic Collection as well as the Kentish Times newspapers themselves, Archivist Lucy Allen will present the news from 1963.