- Children and families
- Young Bexley
- Fostering, adopting and looked after children
- Family Information Service
- Sure Start children's centres
- Children and family care services
- Youth support
- Early intervention and help
- Childminding network - services for parents and carers
- Children's cycling awareness courses
- Safeguarding children
Early intervention and help
Bexley and all its Partner Organisations are committed to providing effective early help for children, young people and their families.
All children and young people should have the best start in life. Sometimes they and their families have additional needs that require assessment and provision of services to ensure their needs are met and do not deteriorate.
Bexley has reviewed its approach to early intervention and from November 2011 it is introducing a new integrated approach through the Early Assessment Hub commissioned through 4Children and the use of the Bexley Early Assessment of Need (BEAN) (formerly known as the CAF) and a strengthened approach to Team Around the Child (TAC).
To support early assessment and help Bexley LSCB has developed a Safeguarding Continuum of Need available to download from the right hand menu. It has also adopted the Barnado's Domestic Violence Risk Identification Matrix. A link is provided in the right hand menu.
- Customer Services Full details for Customer Services