Young People's Sports Awards 2015
Recognising the sporting achievements of over 170 young people from Bexley.
On Saturday 21 February, the Young People's Sports Awards congratulated young people on their achievements in competitive sport as well as contributions made through coaching, volunteering and officiating.
For details of all of this year's award winners simply download the PDF available under related downloads.
Categories on the evening:
- Sports Volunteer Award - recognising time given to support their sport through coaching, refereeing and officiating
- Endeavour Award - recognising achievements made despite difficult circumstances
- Individual Achievement Award - recognising individuals who have made significant contributions to school sport
- School Achievement Award - recognising schools that demonstrate whole school achievement through sport and physical education
- National Honours - recognising young people who have already represented their country in their chosen sport
- 2014 London Youth Games medallists
- Claire Wells Awards - recognising young people who have shown dedication and tenacity in cricket, football and watersports
- Sidcup Rotary Club Award - recognising young people on the gifted and talented scheme funded by Sidcup Rotary Club