Congratulations on your new arrival! The birth of a child is a special and exciting time, but in amongst the chaos it is very important that the birth is registered.
- Council tax
- Benefits and welfare rights
- Births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships
- Neighbourhood Services
- New resident information
- Changes to benefits
- Local Welfare Provision
- Community advice
- Housing benefit
- Community safety strategy
- Youth crime and prevention
- Domestic violence and finding a safe home
- Drug and Alcohol Action Team
- Drug and alcohol services for Bexley
- The Localism Act 2011
- About Bexley
- Your community
- Hot tips for cold snaps
- Top tips for tough times
- Street parties
- Places of worship
Births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships
The Registration Service in Bexley is responsible for the registration of births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships.
We also provide many more services, including help tracing your ancestry and ordering certificates.
Your wedding or civil partnership day is special to you and to The Kent Registration Service.
The county council licences ceremony venues in Kent and Bexley where couples may solemnise their civil marriage or register their civil partnership.
The Nationality Checking Service is a partnership we have between the Home Office nationality group and the London Borough of Bexley.
- Registration Services Full details for Registration Services