- Need help with your housing or you are homeless
- Homeless or facing eviction from a property
- Social housing
- Housing support
- Renting a room or property
- Moving house
- Rough sleeping
- Asylum seekers
- Older persons housing service
- Staying Put
- Disabled persons housing service
- Affordable home ownership options
- Information for landlords
- Housing conditions and property licences
- Housing strategy
- Bexley Housing Association Group (BEXHAG)
Disabled persons housing service
If you are having difficulty getting around your home or in using the facilities we will be able to help.
One of the first things we will do is to make an appointment to visit you to discuss whether you want to move to a more suitable property or to stay where you are and to have the home adapted.
If you decide to stay in the property we can help you do this with a Disabled Facilities Grant, which is means tested and will provide up to a maximum of £25,000. Alternatively, instead of adapting the home you can take the grant that you would have received if you had stayed in the property and use this to move to a more suitable property, this is capped up to a maximum of £20,000.
If you are a housing association tenant we will work with your landlord to find a more suitable property.
To discuss your options please contact the Staying Put team from the right hand menu.
- Bexley Staying Put Full details for Bexley Staying Put