- Need help with your housing or you are homeless
- Homeless or facing eviction from a property
- Social housing
- Housing support
- Renting a room or property
- Moving house
- Rough sleeping
- Asylum seekers
- Older persons housing service
- Staying Put
- Disabled persons housing service
- Affordable home ownership options
- Information for landlords
- Housing conditions and property licences
- Housing strategy
- Bexley Housing Association Group (BEXHAG)
Older persons housing service
If you are an older person and require help with reviewing your options for housing the housing service can support you in a number of ways.
This can range from helping you to apply for sheltered housing to helping you to stay in your own home.
It is important that you receive the correct advice on what option suits you best. A member of the Staying Put team will visit you in your own home and run through the various options which are available to you. Once you have decided which option best suits you we will support you all the way by providing the practical help you need.
The main options available are:
- Help with repairs to enable you to stay in your home.
- Leasing your home to the council and getting a regular income, and then being supported in a move to a more suitable home.
- Help in selling your property and then help in moving.
- Support in applying for sheltered housing.
To discuss your options please contact the Staying Put team from the right hand menu.
- Bexley Staying Put Full details for Bexley Staying Put