Below is information relating to disabled access for the main Council site.
If you need further information or assistance regarding disabled access/special needs for any of the Council Sites please contact HR Enquiries.
- Entrances - Disabled access to main and rear entrances, with wide aisle gates to security barriers
- Meetings - Public Meetings are held on the ground floor
- Customer contact - The customer contact centre is on the ground floor
- Lift - Lifts to all floors
- Room access - All rooms are accessible for wheelchairs and there are automatic doors on all main circulation routes
- Disabled toilets - All toilets have disabled access, with infra-red WC flushes and taps
- Hearing loops - Fixed hearing loop in Council Chamber, with other semi-fixed and portable induction loops available
- Parking - Disabled bays available at rear of building for visitors
- Mobility scooters - Charging point at Reception
- Customer Services Full details for Customer Services