- Community Safety Services
- Community Safety Services team
- Community safety strategy
- Community Trigger
- How to report crime and anti social behaviour (ASB)
- Crime prevention
- Bobby Van project
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Victim Support
- Neighbour disputes
- Domestic violence and finding a safe home
- Youth crime and prevention
- CCTV - Keeping Bexley Safe
Community Safety Services team
The team works closely with police and other organisations to tackle anti social behaviour.
While the team do not provide support for victims they continue to take action against offenders. If you are a victim of anti social behaviour please contact your local Police Safer Neighbourhoods Team or, if you occupy a property belonging to a Registered Social Landlord, your housing officer.
You can record incidents of anti social behaviour on diary sheets which will be used to assist with evidence gathering against perpetrators. This is available as a PDF under related downloads.