- Children and families
- Young Bexley
- Fostering, adopting and looked after children
- Family Information Service
- Sure Start children's centres
- Children and family care services
- Youth support
- Early intervention and help
- Childminding network - services for parents and carers
- Children's cycling awareness courses
Sure Start children's centres
Children's centres are a way of supporting families with children that are five-years-old and under.
- Integrated childcare and education
- Health and family support
- Help with finding jobs and training
- Drop-in sessions and groups
We are bringing services closer to you, and putting them all in one place, so that it's easier for you and your family to get the services, advice, help and information you need all in one go.
Find out more about Sure Start children's centres by downloading the PDF Sure Start document from the right hand menu. A link to further information on each of the individual children's centres in Bexley is provided under the 'children's centres in Bexley' link on the left hand menu.
Further general enquiries can be directed to the Sure Start team using the contact information provided on the right.
- Sure Start Children's Centres Full details for Sure Start Children's Centres