- Children and families
- Sure Start children's centres
- Children's centres in Bexley
- Bedonwell Children's Centre
- Crayford Children's Centre
- Danson Children's Centre
- Falconwood Children's Centre
- Greenmead Children's Centre, Thamesmead
- Normandy Children's Centre
- North Cray Children's Centre, Sidcup
- Northend Children's Centre, Slade Green
- Northumberland Heath Children's Centre
- Sidcup Children's Centre
- St Augustine's Children's Centre, Belvedere
- St Michael's Children's Centre, Welling
- The Oval and Queen Mary's (QMS) Children's Centre
- Upton Children's Centre
- West Street Children's Centre
Sidcup Children's Centre
Sidcup Children's Centre activities all run from link sites, located in between Sidcup Station and Sidcup High Street.
- Barnard Medical Centre, 43 Granville Road, Sidcup, Kent, DA14 4TA
- New Community Church, 24 Station Road, Sidcup, Kent, DA15 7DU
- New Generation Centre, Birkbeck Road, Sidcup, Kent, DA14 4DJ
For more details on these venues, and the activities available, please see the full activity programme available as a PDF under related downloads, and the map of locations.
The October Half Term programme is now available to collect from your local Children's Centre.
For all local Children's Centre services, please contact North Cray Children's Centre.
Telephone: 020 8308 3881
Address: North Cray Neighbourhood Centre, 1 Davis Way, off Bedens Road, Sidcup,Kent DA14 5JR
We provide a range of free and low-cost activities for families with young children, living in Sidcup. A programme of activities can be found under related downloads.
Top Tip from Rebecca (Bexley's Public Health Nutritionist)
Make sure your child has at least two portions of fruit and three portions of vegetables every day. But stay clear of the packaged products that make a point of saying "100% fruit" - just stick to fresh, unadulterated fruit and vegetables - it's much cheaper and better for your child's teeth and overall health.
Please note, the external websites on this site are not endorsed by Bexley Children's Centres but may be useful at your own discretion. Please contact your Health Visitor / GP or local Children's Centre if you would like advice on your child's health or education.