- Children and families
- Sure Start children's centres
- Children's centres in Bexley
- Bedonwell Children's Centre
- Crayford Children's Centre
- Danson Children's Centre
- Falconwood Children's Centre
- Greenmead Children's Centre, Thamesmead
- Normandy Primary Children's Centre
- North Cray Children's Centre, Sidcup
- Northend Children's Centre, Slade Green
- Northumberland Heath Children's Centre
- St Augustine's Children's Centre, Belvedere
- St Michael's Children's Centre, Welling
- Sidcup Children's Centre
- The Oval and Queen Mary's (QMS) Children's Centre
- Upton Children's Centre
- West Street Children's Centre
Sidcup Children's Centre
Welcome to Sidcup Children's Centre which is situated at the rear of the Adult Education Centre in Alma Road, Sidcup.
Telephone: 020 8300 6909 on weekdays between 10am - 1pm
The centre works differently to the purpose-built Children's Centres elsewhere in Bexley; we are co-located with New Foundations Day Nursery, with whom we share an office. Our activities are held in a variety of local venues throughout Sidcup.
We provide a range of free and low-cost activities for families with young children, living in Sidcup. A programme of activities can be found under related downloads.
The Breastfeeding Support Group no longer runs from North Cray Children's Centre. The closest Breastfeeding Group is Baby Café which takes place on Monday's 10.30am-12.30pm at New Generation Centre, Birkbeck Road, Sidcup DA14 4DJ. Free - Drop in, no need to Book.
2014 Children's Centres feedback survey
If you use any of the services provided by a Bexley Children's Centre, we would like to hear your feedback. Knowing what we do right, and what we can improve upon, helps us develop services for the community. Please complete our short survey. The deadline for response is 23 January 2015. We look forward to hearing from you - Thank you!
Top Tip from Rebecca (Bexley's Public Health Nutritionist)
Make sure your child has at least two portions of fruit and three portions of vegetables every day. But stay clear of the packaged products that make a point of saying "100% fruit" - just stick to fresh, unadulterated fruit and vegetables - it's much cheaper and better for your child's teeth and overall health.
Please note, the external websites on this site are not endorsed by Bexley Children's Centres but may be useful at your own discretion. Please contact your Health Visitor / GP or local Children's Centre if you would like advice on your child's health or education.
- Sure Start Children's Centres Full details for Sure Start Children's Centres