- Children and families
- Sure Start children's centres
- Children's centres in Bexley
- Bedonwell Children's Centre
- Crayford Children's Centre
- Danson Children's Centre
- Falconwood Children's Centre
- Greenmead Children's Centre, Thamesmead
- Normandy Primary Children's Centre
- North Cray Children's Centre, Sidcup
- Northend Children's Centre, Slade Green
- Northumberland Heath Children's Centre
- St Augustine's Children's Centre, Belvedere
- St Michael's Children's Centre, Welling
- Sidcup Children's Centre
- The Oval and Queen Mary's (QMS) Children's Centre
- Upton Children's Centre
- West Street Children's Centre
St Michael's Children's Centre, Welling
Tel: 020 8306 2764 / 07854 522333 (Hillsgrove Children's Centre 020 8306 2764)
St. Michael's Children's Centre serving families from both St. Michael's and East Wickham wards.
Details of our activities are available as a pdf under related downloads.
The printed version is now available at the centre for collection. If you are already registered with Bexley's Children's Centres and live in the wards of St. Michael's or East Wickham, a copy will be sent direct to your door. If would like to automatically receive future updates of Children's Centre activities in your local area, but are not a member please call the number above and we will send you a registration form.
St. Michael's Children's Centre works differently to the purpose-built centres elsewhere in Bexley. The Wrotham Road Clinic, Wrotham Road, Welling, DA16 1LS, is the base and we run activities from there but we also run activities from Hillsgrove Children's Centre located at the rear of Hillsgrove Primary School - access via Plymstock Road, Welling, DA16 1DL
We look forward to seeing you soon.
For more information about St. Michael Children's Centre please contact Joanne Richards.
Top Tip from Rebecca (Bexley's Public Health Nutritionist)
Make sure your child has at least two portions of fruit and three portions of vegetables every day. But stay clear of the packaged products that make a point of saying "100% fruit" - just stick to fresh, unadulterated fruit and vegetables - it's much cheaper and better for your child's teeth and overall health.
- Sure Start Children's Centres Full details for Sure Start Children's Centres