- Children and families
- Sure Start children's centres
- Children's centres in Bexley
- Bedonwell Children's Centre
- Crayford Children's Centre
- Danson Children's Centre
- Falconwood Children's Centre
- Greenmead Children's Centre, Thamesmead
- Normandy Primary Children's Centre
- North Cray Children's Centre, Sidcup
- Northend Children's Centre, Slade Green
- Northumberland Heath Children's Centre
- St Augustine's Children's Centre, Belvedere
- St Michael's Children's Centre, Welling
- Sidcup Children's Centre
- The Oval and Queen Mary's (QMS) Children's Centre
- Upton Children's Centre
- West Street Children's Centre
St Michael's Children's Centre, Welling
St. Michael's Children's Centre serving families from both St. Michael's and East Wickham wards.
Telephone: 020 8306 2764 / 07854 522333 (Hillsgrove Children's Centre 020 8306 2764)
A programme of activities can be found under related downloads.
The printed version is now available at the centre for collection. If you are already registered with Bexley's Children's Centres and live in the wards of St. Michael's or East Wickham, a copy will be sent direct to your door. If would like to automatically receive future updates of Children's Centre activities in your local area, but are not a member please call the number above and we will send you a registration form.
St. Michael's Children's Centre works differently to the purpose-built centres elsewhere in Bexley. The Wrotham Road Clinic, Wrotham Road, Welling, DA16 1LS, is the base and we run activities from there but we also run activities from Hillsgrove Children's Centre located at the rear of Hillsgrove Primary School - access via Plymstock Road, Welling, DA16 1DL.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
For further information or to book activities please contact the centre.
2014 Children's Centres feedback survey
If you use any of the services provided by a Bexley Children's Centre, we would like to hear your feedback. Knowing what we do right, and what we can improve upon, helps us develop services for the community. Please complete our short survey. The deadline for response is 23 January 2015. We look forward to hearing from you - Thank you!
Top Tip from Rebecca (Bexley's Public Health Nutritionist)
Make sure your child has at least two portions of fruit and three portions of vegetables every day. But stay clear of the packaged products that make a point of saying "100% fruit" - just stick to fresh, unadulterated fruit and vegetables - it's much cheaper and better for your child's teeth and overall health.
Please note, the external websites on this site are not endorsed by Bexley Children's Centres but may be useful at your own discretion. Please contact your Health Visitor / GP or local Children's Centre if you would like advice on your child's health or education.
- Sure Start Children's Centres Full details for Sure Start Children's Centres