- Housing benefit
- Benefit for pensioners
- Discretionary housing payments
- Housing association tenants
- How much will I receive?
- Information for landlords
- Pension Credit
- Tax credits
- Who can apply for help?
- Working age claimants
- Local Housing Allowance
- New Rules for Housing Association Tenants from April 2013
- The Welfare Benefits Cap
What should I do if my circumstances change?
If there has been a change in your circumstances since your last claim you must tell us immediately.
This may include the following:
- if you start or stop receiving Income Support or Job Seeker's Allowance
- a change in your income or rent
- if the circumstances of someone living with you changes
Please complete the on line notification on the left, and send proof of the change (for example, wage slips, if you have started work) to:
The Benefits Office
PO Box 713
Kent DA8 1UN
- Benefits office Full details for Benefits office