Search site

How do I complain about a Council service?

We want to provide good quality services for everyone. But things can go wrong. If they do, we need to know so we can put them right and learn from them.

What do I do if I am unhappy with the Revenues Service?

Please complete our online form.

A manager of the service will investigate your complaint and reply to you within 5 working days. In the end, if you are still not satisfied with the way in which the Council has handled your complaint, then you can contact the Local Government Ombudsman. The Local Government Ombudsman is an independent person who investigates complaints about local councils. Details can be found on How we handle complaints.