- Benefits and welfare rights
- Housing Benefit
- Benefit for pensioners
- Discretionary Housing Payments
- Housing association tenants
- How much will I receive?
- Information for landlords
- Pension Credit
- Tax credits
- Who can apply for help?
- Working age claimants
- New Rules for Housing Association Tenants from April 2013
- Local Housing Allowance
- The Welfare Benefits Cap
How to contact the benefits service
We are open to the public every weekday between 9am and 5pm. An appointment system is in operation.
Our address is:
PO Box 713
Erith Town Hall
Walnut Tree Road
Kent DA8 1TL
The nearest train station is Erith, served by South Eastern trains. The Town Hall is on the following bus routes: 99, 229, 428, 469, B12 and B13.
You can also hand in a claim form at the Civic Offices, 2 Watling Street, Bexleyheath. However, no-one will be able to help you if you have a specific query regarding benefits.
You can phone us on 0345 302 2317 (this is a local rate telephone number) between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
You can also send an email to email@example.com.
- Benefits office Full details for Benefits office