- Parental support
- Bexley Anti-Bullying Project
- Special educational needs
- Special educational needs - co-ordinated support plans
- English language support service
- Be safe online
- Education discretionary grants
- Education maintenance allowance (EMA)
- Student financial support
- Free school meals
- Post-16 Travel Assistance Policy - 2013/14
- School travel assistance
Financial support for students in higher education
The Directgov website provides all the information you may need when considering whether going into higher education is the right choice and provides links to many websites that can answer your questions.
From 7 March 2011, the Student Loans Company will be dealing with financial support for all students living in Bexley and the Council will no longer have any involvement. This includes new students and those whose applications have been dealt with by the Council in the past. All records for students still in higher education have been passed to the Student Loans Company.
Please contact the Student Loans Company for all queries:
Student Loans Company Limited (headquarters)
100 Bothwell Street
Telephone: 0141 306 2000
Go to the Student Loans Company website (available as a link in the right hand menu) for full contact information.
School Admissions Team
Education and Social Care Full details for School Admissions Team