- Council news
- Councillors, democracy and elections
- Council budgets and spending
- Jobs and careers
- Making a comment, compliment or complaint
- Customer services
- Data protection and freedom of information
- Dealing with emergencies
- Information Observatory
- Consultations and other ways to get involved
- The community right to challenge
- ICT services
- Council Website
- Council departments
Making a comment, compliment or complaint
At the London Borough of Bexley we're committed to putting you first, but we need your help to ensure we do that.
We want you to tell us how we are performing, so we can recognise staff who deliver excellent customer service and, most importantly, put things right when they've gone wrong.
So, whether it's a comment, compliment or complaint, please use our online feedback form to tell us about it.
We promise to:
- Take feedback seriously
- Use your comments to help us improve our services
- Investigate complaints thoroughly and fairly
We pride ourselves on delivering high quality, value for money services in Bexley and are committed to providing what you need, in the way you want and to the standard you expect. We believe that dealing effectively with complaints is essential to providing good services.
All of the information you should need about all aspects of our complaints procedure can be found on our complaints section by following the Bexley Complaints Procedure link.
Have you had reason to contact the Council recently or used one of our services?
If so, we would be grateful if you could take the time to complete our Customer Satisfaction Survey to give us your views on the speed and quality of the response you received.
- Customer Services Full details for Customer Services