- Councillors, elections and democracy
- Agendas, reports and decisions
- Civic Recognition Awards
- Councillors allowances
- Councillors information and advice
- Elections and voting
- Elections electoral register
- Petitions for directly elected Mayor
- Register of Members' Interests
- Elected representatives
- Overview and Scrutiny
Elections electoral register
The electoral register (which is also known as the register of electors, the electoral roll and the voters' roll) is a list of those entitled to vote at elections.
The law requires the Electoral Registration Officer to publish two versions of the register:
- The electoral register, which lists the names and addresses of everyone registered to vote. Circulation of this version is strictly limited to individuals and organisations listed in the Representation of the People (England and Wales) Regulations 2001. Recipients of the electoral / full register may only use it for the purposes specified by the Regulations, which will be for electoral purposes, the prevention and detection of crime, safeguarding national security or checking the identities of individuals who have applied for financial services. It is a criminal offence for any recipient to disclose information from the electoral / full register or to put it to any other purpose than that for which they receive it
The electoral register is available for public inspection under supervision at the Civic Offices, 2 Watling Street, Bexleyheath, Kent, DA6 7AT between the hours of 9:30am and 4pm on normal working days.
- The open/edited register, which omits the names and addresses of those electors who have requested on their applications to register that their names be excluded from this version. The law requires that the open/edited register must be made available for purchase by anyone for a statutory fee. Such recipients are then permitted to use the information for whatever purposes they choose
If you wish to withhold your details from the open/edited register or have your details reinstated in it, please contact Electoral Services (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday).
To withhold your details from the open/edited register or to register online visit GOV.UK - Register to vote.
- Electoral Services Full Contact Details