- Councillors, democracy and elections
- Agendas, reports and decisions
- Civic Recognition Awards
- Councillors - allowances
- Councillors - information and advice
- Elections results 2010
- Elections and voting
- Elections - electoral register
- Greater London Authority elections - 3 May 2012
- Petitions for directly elected Mayor
- Policies and plans
- Register of Members' Interests
- Elected representatives
- Overview and Scrutiny
Councillors - allowances
Members' Allowances Scheme.
The London Borough of Bexley has adopted a new Members' Allowances Scheme in accordance with the Local Authorities Members' Allowances (England) Regulations 2003 for the period 23 May 2013 to 31 March 2014.
The scheme is now available for inspection Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm at the Civic Offices, Broadway, Bexleyheath DA6 7LB, or you can read the Scheme of Members' Allowances which is available as a link below.
This site uses PDF Adobe Acrobat file for its publications. The viewer that is needed to display pdf documents is free and may be downloaded from the Adobe website http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
- Head of Electoral and Members' Services Full details for Head of Electoral and Members' Services