- Council news
- Councillors, democracy and elections
- Council budgets and spending
- Jobs and careers
- Making a comment, compliment or complaint
- Customer services
- Data protection and freedom of information
- Dealing with emergencies
- Information Observatory
- Consultations and other ways to get involved
- The community right to challenge
- ICT services
- Council Website
- Council departments
The London Borough of Bexley's website is designed to be as trouble-free as possible.
We have rebuilt the Council's website completely for the first time since it originally went online in 1998.
We hope you will agree that the new site is a big improvement over the old one, but we know it will take regular users a while to get used to such big changes.
The job is not finished - we will be working hard to improve the site with new information and features over the months ahead.
You can help by giving us your feedback - just use the form on the right. We welcome your views and ideas for future development.
By following the information and advice section on the left, you will be able to find out about how to navigate the Council's webpages and how to open PDF documents.
- Web team Full details for Web team