- Children and families
- Children and family care services
- Advice and support for children in care
- After school and holiday services
- Back chat
- Children's and Young People's Services (CYPS)
- Child care social work service (east and west child care units)
- Children living in care
- Safeguarding children
- Education and social care - partners information
- Directory and map of services for children and families
- Disabled children's service
- Family services - supporting families
- Improved information sharing and management
- Improving Bexley's child protection services
- Looked After Children's Rights
- Supporting young people leaving care
- The Youth Engagement Service (YES)
Improved information sharing and management
Bexley Children and Young People's Partnership has agreed an Information Sharing Protocol and an Information Sharing Policy to which all of its members will work.
These can be downloaded from the right hand menu.
There are three other documents (right hand menu) relating to information sharing which are relevant to professionals working for the London Borough of Bexley:
- Information security policy
- Password policy
- Access control
It is likely that our partner organisations will have their own versions of these policies.
An important part of information sharing in relation to the needs of an individual child is the effective use of early assessment. For information on the Bexley Early Assessment of Need (formerly known as the CAF) please use the link provided for Early intervention and help.