- Parks and open spaces
- Parks and open spaces - information and advice
- Activities and facilities
- Bowling greens
- Cafeterias and restaurants
- Changing facilities
- Children's playgrounds
- Football pitches
- Hockey pitches
- Horse riding
- Model aircraft flying
- Paddling pool
- Public toilets
- Putting greens
- Recreational walks
- Sailing, kayaking, canoeing, power boating and wind surfing
- Tennis courts
- Trim trails
Sailing, kayaking, canoeing, power boating and wind surfing
At Danson Park lake there is a watersports centre which hosts many activities throughout the year.
Danson Park Watersports teach an extensive range of courses for adults and children from the age of eight years. The lake and jetty facilities are also used by Erith Rowing Club, Meridian Canoe Club and licensed members of the public for small dinghy sailing and the use of windsurfing craft at approved times.
Model boats can use a specified part of the lake away from the jetty area by the island.
For further information contact the Danson Water Sports team or visit our Danson Park Watersports Centre pages (right hand menu).
- Sport and Leisure - Danson Park Watersports Centre Full details for Sport and Leisure - Danson Park Watersports Centre