25 May 2016
- Council news
- News releases
- News blog
- Our Bexley
- Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Council publications
- Media and publicity - Communicating with the public
- Public Notices
- London Borough of Bexley - Making lives better
- Setting the record straight
- Topics from first live Facebook chat
We publish public notices each week to help keep local people informed about developments in their local community.
These notices are about planning proposals, traffic orders and other legal processes, as well as invitations to tender for Council contracts.
They are published here and in the News Shopper newspaper.
The News Shopper is published weekly. It has a free distribution of more than 53,000. The paper is sold at selected outlets around the borough. A limited supply of copies can also be picked up at the Central Library, Bexleyheath and Thamesmead Library.
The PDF documents provided on the pages published here are identical to those published in the newspaper.
The Public Notices for 2016 and 2015 are below.
- Communications Full Contact Details