- Licences, permits and registrations
- View licensing applications/licences
- Consumer information
- Acupuncture registration
- Alcohol and entertainment
- Animal boarding establishments licence
- Approved food premises
- Auctions and sale of goods by competitive bidding
- Authorisation under Environmental Protection Act
- Betting and gambling
- Chimney height approvals
- Club Premises Certificate
- Cooling tower notification
- Cosmetic piercing registration
- Dangerous wild animals licence
- Dog breeding licence
- Environmental permit
- Explosives and fireworks
- Food premises registration
- Hairdresser registration
- Hypnotism authorisation
- Motor salvage operator registration
- Performing animals registration
- Pet shop licence
- Placing out of A Boards on the public highway
- Premises approval for marriage or civil ceremonies
- Premises licences
- Riding establishments
- Safety certificate for regulated stands at stadiums
- Safety certificate for sports grounds
- Scaffold/hoarding Licence
- Scrap metal
- Sex establishments
- Skip permits
- Special treatment
- Street trading, pavement licences, tables and chairs and shop front displays
- Tattooing registration
- Weighbridge operator's licence
- Temporary event notice
- Zoo licence
- Forms for manual completion
- Forms for manual completion (Licensing Act 2003)
If you offer acupuncture in Bexley, you must be registered with the council.
Any person carrying out acupuncture, electrolysis, skin piercing or tattooing, which includes semi permanent skin colouring within the London Borough of Bexley must be registered.
The premises at which any of the above special treatments are provided must also be registered.
In both instances this is a one off registration.
Note: The London Borough of Bexley has not adopted Part 2 of the London Local Authorities Act 1991 in respect of special treatment premises and therefore no annual fee is required.
Copies of these licences should generally be on public display at the premises to which they relate. If you don't see one ask "why?" and try to find somewhere that is licensed.