From this page you will be able to access information about the various strategies relating to Bexley's Children's and Young People's services.
- Councillors, democracy and elections
- Agendas, reports and decisions
- Civic Recognition Awards
- Councillors - allowances
- Councillors - information and advice
- Elections results 2010
- Elections and voting
- Elections - electoral register
- Greater London Authority elections - 3 May 2012
- Petitions for directly elected Mayor
- Policies and plans
- Register of Members' Interests
- Elected representatives
- Overview and Scrutiny
Policies and plans
The main strategies from the Chief Executive's office have been listed below.
The main strategies from the Environment and Regeneration are listed below.
The main strategies for the Council's finance and business services are listed below.
The main strategies for the Council's social and community services are listed below.
- Policy and Performance Team Full details for Policy and Performance Team