- Parking, streets and traffic
- Street care and cleaning
- Grass cutting and shrub bed maintenance
- Refuse - litter bins
- Refuse - litter removal
- Roads, cleaning and street lighting
- Roads - flooding, drains and gullies
- Street cleansing
- Bexley's public toilets service
- Dog fouling
- Graffiti - reporting and removal
Bexley's public toilets service
There are two types of public conveniences in Bexley.
- APCs (automatic public conveniences)
- Traditional brick building
With the exception of Danson Park, APC's are open 24 hrs a day and cost 10 pence per use. All APC's have disabled facilities and are cleaned thoroughly after every use.
Locations of public conveniences
Please refer to the list below to identify public convenience locations:
- Bexleyheath Cemetery, Banks Lane
- Erith Cemetery, Brook Street
- Sidcup Cemetery, Foots Cray Lane
- Hillview Cemetery, Wickham Street, Welling
- Library, Bellegrove Road, Welling
- Erith Town Centre (APC)
- Friswell Place, Bexleyheath (APC)
- St. John's Road, Sidcup (APC)
- Belvedere Recreation Ground, Woolwich Road
- Waterside Gardens, Crayford Way (APC)
- Danson Park (Splash Park and Non-24hr. APC)
- Danson Park (Adjacent to Mansion)
- Foots Cray Meadows (Special events only)
- Lesnes Abbey (Adjacent to Information Centre)
- Sidcup Place Recreation Ground
You can also print out a copy of a map by downloading it as a PDF under related downloads.
If you wish to report a fault/damage to a public convenience please contact Public Realm Management.
We also have a 24 hour 'Green Line' available on 020 8294 6417
Radar keys can be obtained from the management and security offices at the Broadway Shopping Centre, Bexleyheath on the first floor.