Recycling, rubbish and waste
Last year (2012/13), thanks to your hard work, we recycled 54% of the waste collected.
- Household waste and recycling collections
- Reuse and recycling centres
- Business waste and recycling services
- Clinical waste services
- Plastic packaging and carton recycling scheme
- When is my collection day?
- What can I recycle at home?
- Where is my nearest recycling site?
- How do I dispose of hazardous waste?
- What happens to my waste?
- How do I dispose of bulky waste?
- FAQs - Houses
- FAQs - Flats
- Missed waste or recycling collection
- Comments, complaints or questions about our services
- Replacement, bin, box or recycling sacks
- Special, bulky waste collection
- Reuse and recycling centre permit
- Assisted collection
- Caddy bags and garden waste sacks
- Sharps box collection
- Home composter
- Recycling and waste guide
Reducing and reusing your waste
- Love Food Hate Waste
- Real nappies
- Home composting
- Reuse tips
- Waste reduction tips
- A - Z of waste and recycling