- Planning advice and guidance
- Telecommunications development
- Who are the operators?
- Policy context
- Different types of installation
- Statutory planning regime
- Material considerations
- Health considerations
- Pre-application discussion
- Publicity and community involvement
- Mast register
- Information accompanying planning applications
- Planning decisions
- Further information
Publicity and community involvement
The Council encourages operators to carry out local consultation before the submission of an application and requires a statement with the application setting out how the views of the local community have been taken into account.
When applications for planning permission or prior approval are received, the Council will notify ward councillors and local residents in accordance with adopted procedures and put up a site notice.
Any comments received will be taken into account in making a decision on the application.