Resources plus - Help for job seekers
People look for jobs for lots of reasons. Whatever your reason is, Resources plus is here to help.
We are funded by the Department for Work and Pensions, European Social Fund and Skills Funding Agency to deliver programmes that help the unemployed residents of Bexley to find and obtain work. To access our services you need to:
- Be an unemployed resident of Bexley
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Have the right to access public funding
Below are some of the services we offer local residents. These are available to anyone who registers with us.
Supporting local residents with:
- Job Search
- Training and careers advice
- Work related training
- Making your CV, application and interviews work for you
- Advice on in-work and back-to-work benefits
- A daily Job Club with local job opportunities, access to internet and computer facilities and support in completing job applications
Supporting local businesses with:
- Free recruitment service
- Creative employment solutions
- Work placement opportunities
Supporting residents North and South of the Borough
Once you have registered with Resources plus you will be able to access support at both our Atrium Court Centre in Erith and at our outreach location at the North Cray Community Centre. We run regular Job Clubs and computer based training courses at the North Cray Community Centre meaning that new skills and job search support are never far away from where you live.
For more information about Resources plus, or to arrange to come in and register with us, call 020 3045 3800.
Resources plus delivers programmes funded by the European Social Fund.