- Council news
- The cost of the Olympic Torch Relay
- A statement on Bexley's Food Hygiene Rating
- Summer Reading Challenge - Volunteers needed from July to September
- Temporary closure of Oaklands Road Car Park
- Half term fun in Bexley!
- Free Bank Holiday parking
- Spring Bank Holiday waste and recycling arrangements
- Civic Service and Parade 2013
- Free cookery workshops for adults
- Deadline for business grant package extended
- It's time for a clean
- Crayford Road has now re-opened
- Bromley and Bexley are Pathfinder Champions for SEN and Disability reforms
- Act now to reduce risk of measles outbreak
- Have your say on the Draft Fifth London Safety Plan
- Bexley's young life savers
- Attention Bexley Battle Gamers!
- NSL renews focus on customer service in Bexley
- Compost awareness week
- Brand new Sunday service for route B12
- Hall Place Treatment Room for hire
- Sidcup residents are invited to comment on the High Street Design Guide
- Bexley Youth Council light up the issue of smoking
- Bexley's Registration Service - change to number
- Three Star award for the London Borough of Bexley
- News from London Youth Games 2013
- Real Nappies......Real Change
- Bexley Libraries eBooks service
- Bexley Youth Council play real life Monopoly!
- Bromley and Bexley Councils to share Parking Services
- Trees to Treasure
- Free electronic and electrical recycling service for businesses
- Worried about debt?
- Get connected!
- Room to spare?
- Bexley Magazine on tape
- Publicise your event on the Council's website
- News alert email service
- Want our news headlines emailed weekly?
- Extreme weather conditions
- Welling Youth Centre celebrates International Women's Day
- Thank you event for small grants
- Brighten up your spring...with tennis!
Extreme weather conditions
Emergencies - If you need to contact the Council outside normal working hours (8am to 5pm Monday to Friday), dial our main number 020 8303 7777.
This will connect you to the Emergency Duty Service. People who need emergency services (with the exception of the police, fire brigade and ambulance services) will be attended to by an emergency duty officer (EDO). Bexley's EDO is able to liaise with utility companies and Council officers to organise an appropriate action response to any issues.
On the right hand side you will see a link to 'Hot tips for cold times'. This page is designed to provide you with information and advice to help you, your family and neighbours during the winter months.
There is also a link to 'School Closures' on the right hand side. This is a site that where schools can post the latest news on whether they are operating as normal, or if the weather is affecting them.
We will also be keeping you updated via our Twitter page at @Bexleycomms - so stay connected!
- Communications Full details for Communications