- Social care
- Guidance on charges for home care services
- Are there any exceptions when we do not charge?
- What information do we need?
- Disability expenditure assessment
- How do you pay?
- Individual budgets
- How does the assessment work?
- What happens if you do not wish to provide your financial information?
- What happens if you cannot pay?
- When do you have to pay?
- What is the full cost of your care?
- Why we charge
- Will you have to pay the full cost of your care?
- Will your charge change after it has been assessed?
- Your situation has changed, what should you do?
- Will your partner's income be taken into account?
How do you pay?
There are many ways in which you can pay your contribution to your cost of care.
These include by cheque, online, by telephone, in person and by direct debit. We will give you full details when you need them and we hope that this allows you to pay in the way that best suits you.
We usually ask for payment every four weeks.
- Financial Assessments Team Full details for Financial Assessments Team