- Social care
- Information about health and social care
- Home care
- Bexley self-assessment
- Out-of-hours social service support
- Care home councillor visits
- Guidance on charging for residential and nursing care
- Guidance on charges for home care services
- Health and medical advice
- Help for adults
- Prevention and early intervention
- Safeguarding adults
- Transition strategy from Children's Services to Adult Social Care
- Useful links for Looked After Children and Care Leavers
The Council provides community care services for people who need help to manage at home. We provide help for carers too.
We know that family and friends give most of the care that is needed - that is why we want to support anyone who is a carer with their caring tasks.
For further information on what support is available follow the links provided in the left and right hand menus.
- Customer Services Full details for Customer Services