- Social care
- Information about health and social care
- Home care
- Bexley self-assessment
- Out-of-hours social service support
- Care home councillor visits
- Guidance on charging for residential and nursing care
- Guidance on charges for home care services
- Health and medical advice
- Help for adults
- Prevention and early intervention
- Safeguarding adults
- Transition strategy from Children's Services to Adult Social Care
- Useful links for Looked After Children and Care Leavers
If you have a physical or sensory disability we can arrange services to help you.
You may require day care, respite care or services to help you at home. You may need equipment to help with everyday tasks or adaptations to your home to help you get about more easily - if so, we can help.
Follow the links provided in the left and right hand menus to find out more.
Don't forget to visit the Bexley self-assessment pages for further help to find out what support is available.