- Social care
- Information about health and social care
- Home care
- Bexley self-assessment
- Out-of-hours social service support
- Care home councillor visits
- Guidance on charging for residential and nursing care
- Guidance on charges for home care services
- Health and medical advice
- Help for adults
- Prevention and early intervention
- Safeguarding adults
- Transition strategy from Children's Services to Adult Social Care
- Useful links for Looked After Children and Care Leavers
Health and medical advice
Whether you are seeking medical advice, need support with mental health issues, addictions or help with rehabilitation and occupational therapy, these pages will help.
Please use the links provided in the left and right hand menus to find out more.
For further information, you are welcome to get in touch with us using the contact information provided on the page you are interested in.