- Social care
- Information about health and social care
- Home care
- Bexley self-assessment
- Out-of-hours social service support
- Care home councillor visits
- Guidance on charging for residential and nursing care
- Guidance on charges for home care services
- Health and medical advice
- Help for adults
- Prevention and early intervention
- Safeguarding adults
- Transition strategy from Children's Services to Adult Social Care
- Useful links for Looked After Children and Care Leavers
From home delivered frozen meals to emergency alarm services for the vulnerable.
This section of the website will keep you informed about services available to older people in the London Borough of Bexley.
Bexley Emergency Link Line (BELL) is for anyone who needs it, e g those living alone, older people, those with physical or learning disabilities or issues with their mental health.
If you live on your own and are finding it difficult to go shopping or cook your own meals, or if your carer is not able to cook you a meal in the daytime, you can get frozen meals delivered to your door.
If you are an older person and have difficulty managing at home we may be able to help. Your difficulties may be short term, for example, you may have had an operation and be recovering at home, you may be cared for by someone who has to go into hospital.
You may need longer term help due to an accident or illness, or no longer be able to look after yourself very well.
We also provide help for carers of older people.