Access to your personal information
If you would like to access your personal information, you will need to submit a Subject Access Request (SAR).
We need you to provide the following information:
- full name
- date of birth
- photo ID
- email address, if you have one
- proof of current postal address dated within the past three months (e.g. bank statement or utility bill)
- specific details of the information you require
You can submit a Subject Access Request in the following ways:
- by completing our Subject Access Request form
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- phoning 020 3045 4700
- writing to The Complaints and FOI Service, London Borough of Bexley, 2 Watling Street, Bexleyheath DA6 7AT
We aim to acknowledge all SARs within two working days and provide you with a full reply within one calendar month.
Further information about the SAR process can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website.