- Births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships service
- Care Home Support Implementation Status
- COVID-19 testing centres in Bexley
- COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID-19 testing for schools
- Guidance and support for businesses
- Report health and safety concerns at a workplace
- Housing services support
- Parking services information
- Planning service changes
- Reuse and recycling centres
- Concerned about a vulnerable adult, child or young person
- Reporting businesses not complying with Coronavirus restrictions
Births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships service
If there are any home births born within Bexley, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other Kent birth registrations, please visit Register a birth.
If you need any further information about registering a birth, call us on 03000 415151.
Due to the current situation with coronavirus, it is not possible to book an appointment to register a death in person. Instead, death registrations will be carried out by telephone.
Ceremonies are currently permitted but with restricted guest numbers.
For more information visit the Kentish Ceremonies website.
Small ceremonies are currently taking place.
You would normally expect to book your ceremony within 3 months of being sent an official invitation from the Home Office. Due to COVID-19 this has been delayed till 6 months.
If you are successful in your application, the Home Office will send you a confirmation letter. The letter states that you must wait until you receive a formal invitation before booking your ceremony.
If you have not yet received the official ceremony invitation please wait and do not contact us. Once we have received the notification from the Home Office, we will be able to book your ceremony.
Certificate Centre enquiries
Our Certificate Centre is running a limited service and certificates will be issued as soon as we are able.
The Certificate Centre is closed for face to face certificate requests.
To purchase a certificate please apply on the Kent County Council page or by telephone on 03000 419300.