- Births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships service
- Care Home Support Implementation Status
- COVID-19 testing centres in Bexley
- COVID-19 vaccines
- Guidance and support for businesses
- Report health and safety concerns at a workplace
- Housing services support
- Parking services information
- Planning service changes
- Reuse and recycling centres
- Concerned about a vulnerable adult, child or young person
- Reporting businesses not complying with Coronavirus restrictions
Concerned about a vulnerable adult, child or young person
As the Coronavirus pandemic continues we all find ourselves in a difficult time and facing different types of challenges. It is still important that, if you have concerns about the safety of a potentially vulnerable adult, child or young person, you report them.
For help and advice call 020 3045 5159 so that trained professionals can discuss your concerns or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Children and young people
Anyone who may have concerns about the safety of a child or young person should call 020 3045 5440, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, or 020 8303 7777 or 020 8303 7171 for out of hours (5pm to 9am Monday to Friday and 24 hour cover at weekends).
In an emergency always call 999.