- Births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships service
- Care Home Support Implementation Status
- COVID-19 testing centres in Bexley
- COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID-19 testing for schools
- Guidance and support for businesses
- Report health and safety concerns at a workplace
- Housing services support
- Parking services information
- Planning service changes
- Reuse and recycling centres
- Concerned about a vulnerable adult, child or young person
- Covid-19 Vaccination Sessions
Housing services support
Anyone who needs housing support should make an enquiry using the housing support form.
You can now send us supporting documents for new or ongoing housing enquiries using the online housing support form. This includes proof of identity documents such as driving licenses and passports.
If you are struggling to make rent payments, are worried about being made homeless or need support with finding accommodation the Council’s housing support team may be able to help. Please use the housing support form.
Anyone concerned about a rough sleeper or someone they fear may sleep rough can make a StreetLink referral. Please provide as much detail as possible.
We work closely with our lead worker from StreetLink. Once referred we will do our best to make contact with the person and during these unprecedented times, we will work to accommodate them as quickly as possible.