- Births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships service
- Care Home Support Implementation Status
- COVID-19 testing centres in Bexley
- COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID-19 testing for schools
- Guidance and support for businesses
- Report health and safety concerns at a workplace
- Housing services support
- Parking services information
- Planning service changes
- Reuse and recycling centres
- Concerned about a vulnerable adult, child or young person
- Covid-19 Vaccination Sessions
Parking services information
The Council continues to provide a full parking service to the public. Provision of our services has not been affected or interrupted during the pandemic, however, where possible we encourage motorists to use our online facilities at Parking, transport and streets as these are the most effective ways to communicate with the service.
Please note, it is not currently possible for motorists to make cash payments at Erith Library as the library is temporarily closed. Methods by which payment can be made for penalty charges or parking permits/parking dispensations and parking bay suspensions can be found at Parking, transport and streets.
Civil Enforcement Officers (CEOs)
All CEOs have been briefed on COVID secure working practices and these are regularly updated by their employer APCOA based on the latest guidelines issued by Central Government and industry best practice.
CEOs also have access to Personal Protective Equipment such as hand sanitiser, masks and gloves and patrol lengths have been shortened to allow for increased and enhanced cleansing of the equipment and other materials at the operations base.
CEOs have also been actively encouraged to provide assistance to the public and offer guidance to safe parking facilities.