- Births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships service
- Care Home Support Implementation Status
- COVID-19 testing centres in Bexley
- COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID-19 testing for return to school
- Guidance and support for businesses
- Report health and safety concerns at a workplace
- Housing services support
- Parking services information
- Planning service changes
- Reuse and recycling centres
- Concerned about a vulnerable adult, child or young person
- Reporting businesses not complying with Coronavirus restrictions
Reporting businesses not complying with Coronavirus restrictions
Following government legislation and guidance certain businesses and venues must remain closed to the public until further notice.
A full list of types of businesses and venues that should not be operating during national restrictions is available on the GOV.UK website.
Sending us your report
To report any business that is open or advertising on social media, but you believe should not be operating during restrictions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To help us investigate, please provide as much information as possible:
- the name of the business
- the address of the business
- the type of business
- images from social media, such as Instagram or Facebook showing evidence
- the hours of operation (if known)
- your name and contact number, so that we can contact you if we need further information.
All reports will be investigated but we may not respond directly to you. Your details will be kept confidential.
Report a business that is not COVID-19 secure
It is important that all businesses that are able to operate do so safely during the pandemic, and be COVID-19 secure, by following government guidance.
To report concerns about unsafe practices related to COVID-19 in your workplace see report health and safety concerns at a workplace, or for concerns in a business where you do not work see report a health and safety issue.