The Engine House is a thriving, creative hub in the heart of Bexley, with more than 50 modern studios, extensive co-working zone and high tech meeting rooms for start-ups, entrepreneurs and growing businesses.
Following a recent rebrand and refurbishment to modernise the look and feel of the space, the centre has introduced a 3d suite for prototyping and CAD design/training and a unique zone for wellbeing and mindfulness. The Engine House is also perfectly situated to capitalise on the new Abbey Wood Crossrail station.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an outgoing and pro-active Front of House/Client Liaison, to fill a varied role as the face of the Engine House and to help develop a vibrant, energetic environment for our new and existing clients. Great exposure to all areas of a small business for the right candidate.
Key skills include promoting office space, community building and reception. Salary competitive. To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
Office space promotion and reception
- first line response to new enquiries using Customer Relationship Management software (training available)
- organise show rounds to potential new businesses
- greeting and welcoming guests and directing visitors appropriately
- answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- managing incoming and outgoing mail
- maintaining office security by following safety procedures and controlling access
- ordering office supplies
- managing ANPR car park system
- booking and setting up meeting rooms
- first line logging of facility and IT jobs with relevant contractors
- collating monthly data for management accounts (franking and meeting room)
- ensuring centre standards and brand guidelines are up-kept
Business community and networking
- supporting the team in creating a strong business community and event/networking programme
- producing engaging centre updates via email and Mailchimp (training available)
- maintaining and updating company website including online booking system (training available)
- friendly and confident individual with excellent communication, persuading and negotiation skills, encouraging engagement and buy-in
- professional, flexible and proactive approach to work with drive and ownership of tasks
- willing to roll sleeves up and work in a small, dynamic team
- able to link businesses together and build relationships
- 5 A-C GCSEs or equivalent desirable
- knowledge of Zoho CRM system desirable
- knowledge of sign in and visitor management software (preferably Inventry) desirable
- knowledge and understanding of social media platforms desirable
- qualified first aider and fire marshal or prepared to undertake training
Closing date is 31 January 2020.