Parkside Road, Belvedere, DA17 6LE

  • has a wildlife habitat
  • informal grass area with footpath route
  • suitable for dog walking
  • children's playground
  • 22 pieces of play equipment suitable for children aged 3 to 14
  • dogs are not permitted in the playground
  • multipurpose ball court
  • the park was formerly part of the estate of Belvedere Park
  • was used by the Royal Alfred Merchant Seaman's Institution between 1865 to 1959
  • the park was established after the land was purchased by Erith Council in 1920
  • it was named after Frank Beadle who donated money for its purchase
Park Size

17.9 hectares