The latest issue of the Council's quarterly Bexley Magazine was published on 18 November 2019 and is now being delivered across the borough.
In this issue you can read about –
- latest news on recycling changes
- how to have your say on the Council's budget for the 2020/21 financial year
- the upcoming Book Buzz Literary Festival
- bringing the national Safe Place Scheme to Bexley borough
- tips on staying well, warm and safe this winter
And there's much more besides – so be sure to look out for your copy!
Copies of the Magazine are delivered to every home and business in the borough. They can also be picked up from Bexley Libraries.
If you have not received a copy by 2 December 2019 please email email@example.com.
Please let us know what you think of the Magazine by completing the online Bexley Magazine readers' survey