Bexley Equalities Policy
The Council has just published its Draft Equalities Policy (PDF, 223KB), which sets out how we will incorporate equalities into our work.
Our priorities are:
- Accessible services and partnerships
- Knowing our communities and providing community leadership
- Equal and appropriate treatment in employment, training and recruitment opportunities
- Developing our community leadership role and stronger communities
- Reducing the attainment gap at KS4 between young people with special educational needs and those who do not have special educational needs.
We want to get your views on what we are proposing. We want to know if you think that these are the right priorities for Bexley and if we are going about things in the right way. We will also be developing an action plan as part of delivering the policy.
Please answer the questions in our online survey and feel free to add any comments you think are important.
The consultation is open until Saturday 15 September after which the policy will be revised.
For more information please contact Glenn Marshall on 020 3045 5144 or email email@example.com