Have your say on education, training and employment in Bexley
Bexley wants to hear what you think of its plans to improve the way local people access education, skills and employment in the borough.
The draft strategy sets out how, over the next four years, Bexley aims to -
- raise the aspirations of young people and improve their awareness of opportunities in Bexley
- maximise the borough’s strong apprenticeship start numbers for those aged under 19
- improve the skills of residents who are unemployed or in lower-paying employment
- increase the opportunities for young people to engage with further and higher education providers, and local employers
- build upon the relationships between Bexley’s employers and education providers
- improve communication about the positive outcomes from successful partnership working between employers and education providers
The strategy has been developed in collaboration with Bexley secondary schools and colleges, students, other education partners, employers and local support services.
Please complete the survey at Learning, Skills and Employment Board Strategy Consultation.
The consultation ends on Friday 28 February.