Views invited on Draft Growth Strategy
A public consultation was held into Bexley’s draft Growth Strategy from 18 May to 28 July 2017.
A series of roadshows took place around the borough to raise awareness of the consultation and encourage people to give their views as follows -
- Saturday 10 June, 12 noon to 4pm – Erith Riverside Shopping Centre
- Tuesday 13 June, 3pm to 7pm – Crook Log Leisure Centre, Bexleyheath
- Thursday 15 June, 3pm to 4pm – Mobile van outside Belvedere Junior School
- Thursday 15 June, 4pm to7pm – Mobile van on Station Road, Belvedere
- Tuesday 20 June, 3pm to 7pm – Morrison’s superstore, Erith
- Thursday 22 June, 12 noon to 4pm – Welling Library
- Saturday 24 June, 12 noon to 4pm – Sidcup Library
- Wednesday 28 June, 3pm to 7pm – Crayford Library
- Thursday 29 June, 9am to 9pm – Bexleyheath Shopping Centre, Bexleyheath
- Saturday 1 July, 9am to 6pm – Bexleyheath Shopping Centre, Bexleyheath
- Monday 3 July, 3pm to 7pm – Sidcup Leisure Centre
- Wednesday 5 July, 12pm to 4pm – Thames Innovation Centre, Belvedere
- Thursday 6 July from 3pm to 7pm - Slade Green Community Centre.
- Tuesday 11 July, 12pm to 4pm – Parkview Community Hub, Thamesmead
A summary version of the Draft Growth Strategy was produced, including details of how to have your say.
Printed copies of the full Strategy can be viewed at Council Offices and libraries, or online at Growth Strategy.