Nominations open: Caring at its Best Awards
Do you know a care worker, volunteer or organisation in home care, community care, residential care or learning disability services that goes the extra mile for the people they support?
Whether you’re a resident, neighbour, relative, colleague or an employer you can nominate in Bexley’s Caring at its Best Awards 2018.
The Council is looking for people or organisations that:
- Support people to be independent
- Treat people with respect and compassion
- Work seamlessly as a team
- Always focus on what is important for the person
- Inspire others through their own enthusiasm and commitment
- Demonstrate passion for innovation, learning and development
Simply send in your nomination online, or write to Caring at its Best, London Borough of Bexley, Civic Offices, 2 Watling Street, Bexleyheath, DA6 7AT along with your nominee, your name, contact details and reason for your nomination.
Nominations must be in by Tuesday 31 July. For more information email email@example.com