Transforming Adult Social Care in Bexley
You are invited to come along and share your experiences to help shape the future of Adult Social Care at one of our upcoming drop-in sessions.
- do you use adult social care services in Bexley?
- could you help shape the future of Adult Social Care?
- what do you think of care in Bexley?
- are you willing to get involved and share your experiences?
The “Pathways Project” is one of several ways in which the Council is working to ensure that its services are built around the needs of those who use them, rather than the organisations that provide them. It is exploring how people can receive the adult social care support they need from people they trust, more quickly and with less bureaucracy.
The Council are holding a number of ‘drop-in’ sessions over the coming months for people to find out more. There will be the chance to meet the team involved, ask questions and give your views.
The event dates are:
- Friday 9 August, 11am to1pm at Bexley Civic Offices
- Tuesday 20 August, 2pm to 4pm at Bexley Civic Offices
- Thursday 12 September 12pm to 2pm at Erith Library
- Tuesday 1 October, 9.30am to 11.30am, Bexley Community Library
If you require more information please contact the project team via Pathway.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 045 3700.