We collect certain information or data about you when you use our website.
- Forms you complete, questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to our website
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- details to allow you to access our services and transactions, e.g. an email address (you'll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for)
This helps us to:
- deal with your requests and administer our departmental functions
- meet our statutory obligations
- prevent and detect fraud
- conduct our own surveys and research
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about local services if you want it
We can't personally identify you using your data.