Bexley’s Platinum Portrait competition
Congratulations to the six lucky winners of the Council’s Platinum Portrait Competition:
The Council will be in touch with the winners, who will each receive vouchers for a business of their choice trading in the borough.
The prizes were sponsored by Countrystyle Recycling, the Council’s street services contractor.
Platinum Portrait competition terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
- This free to enter the competition is open to all individuals, families, school classes, community groups, companies, and other entities in the borough. In the case of schools or other educational establishments, a maximum of one entry may be entered in each age group.
- Entries will be judged in the following categories: Under 4, KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4 and 18+
- Entrants under 18 must have permission to enter the competition from their parent or guardian
- There is a limit of only one entry per person. If entrants submit more than one entry, only the first will be judged and the others will be disregarded.
- Artwork may not include any profanity, nudity or otherwise deemed inappropriate imagery
- Entries should be shared on Facebook or Twitter including the entry category and with the hashtag #BexleyJubileePortrait and tagging the London Borough of Bexley at facebook.com/LBBexley or https://twitter.com/LBofBexley. Entries from those age under 18 should include the age category, eg #KS1
- The London Borough of Bexley will use all reasonable endeavours to capture and consider all the entries.
- The winners in each age group will be chosen by judges from the London Borough of Bexley. Their decisions will be final.
- The winners will be presented with their prizes by the Mayor of the London Borough of Bexley on a date to be decided.
- By entering the competition and accepting our terms and conditions, you are consenting to The London Borough of Bexley and its partners using your personal data for the purposes of administering the competition and prize fulfilment. If you are shortlisted or are the winner of the competition, the London Borough of Bexley may use your name and submission on its website, in public announcements and publicity to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.